Frequently Asked Questions
Click + for Information
+ What is the nearest subway?
- G Train to Greenpoint Avenue. For additional transportation options, use our preloaded google map.
+ Is there parking?
- We only have street parking.
+ Can movie tickets be purchased at the theater?
- Yes! Tickets can be purchased for current and upcoming screenings as well as our public events.
+ Do you provide movie ticket refunds?
- No. All purchases are final and non-refundable.
+ Are all screenings open to the public?
- All screening listed on our website are open to the public.
+ What kind of movies do you show?
- We show a variety of motion pictures, classics, independent, foreign and documentaries. If there is something particular you would like to see, send a suggestion.
+ Are you allowed to eat Cafe food inside the theater?
- Yes you can!
+ Do you serve alcohol or allow people to bring their own?
- We currently do not sell or allow alcoholic beverages on the premises, but join our newsletter for future updates.
+ Do you sell vegan food?
- Yes! We have a limited selection of vegan food. Click to see our full menu.
+ Do you host private events?
- Yes! Private events are handled by event organizers. If you are interested in hosting a private event, contact us!
+ Do you host film festivals?
- Yes! Stuart Cinema supports independent filmmaking with two festivals: The Stuart Cinema Distribution Series and our annual Ocktober Festival.
+ What is the seating capacity?
- The theater holds 70 people, no SRO.
+ Is there a stage?
- Yes, we house a 12 foot stage. Click to learn more about our theater specs.